How to order
Select from the drop down boxes;
- your height in inches. From top to toe! In bare feet. Stand tall & get a friend to help you.
- your fullest bust without bra (or with stick on bra). Make sure the tape measure is straight across your back.
- your bra size i.e 34C
- your waist (where you naturally go in the most)
- your full hips (usually 9″ down from where you have taken your waist measurement). Stand tall with your feet 5″ apart, measure 9″ down from your waist at the side of your body, then measure around your hips making sure the tape measure is straight around your hips. Size 10 hips may be approx. 36-38″ as a guide.
- waist to hem. If this is for a floor length dress, measure from where you have taken your waist measurement down the side of your body (standing tall-get a friend to help!) to the floor in bare feet. If this is for a mini, midi or calf length, do the same but stop where you would like the skirt/dress to finish. As a guide someone who is 5’7 will have a waist to hem of 44″ in bare feet.
- Heel height. Measure down the back of your shoe where the heel starts to the floor. High heels are usually 4-5″. VERY high heels are approx. 6-7″ as a guide.
- The train length is added onto your final height and can be floor length (no train), 6″, 12″ or 18″ long. Additional cost will be applied. If you would like your train longer or fuller, please email us.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions should you need extra help.