What to expect during your appointment:
During your appointment we can discuss possible fabrics, you will receive fabric samples, approx. costings & have the opportunity for measurements to be taken (time permitting). Please bring with you any photos (from magazines or on your phone etc) so that we can gain a better idea of the exact design you would like. You are more than welcome to bring friends and family with you. Please note, that it is a working studio with many hazards for small children. You are more than welcome to bring children, but be warned of the scissors, pins and sharp things! Oh my!
How long should my appointment be?
- 30 minutes studio appointments are suitable for 1-2 people (e.g prom dresses/event dresses for up to 2 people)
- 45 minute appointments are suitable for 2-3 people (e.g bridesmaids)
- 1 hour appointments are suitable for 4-6 people (e.g bridesmaids)
- 1 hour 15 minute appointments are suitable for 6-7 people (e.g bridesmaids)
- 1 hour 30 minute appointments are suitable for parties of 8+ people (e.g bridesmaids)
Please use the following guideline when booking your appointment:
Our busiest time of the year is March-August for Prom & Bridal orders and appointments tend to get booked up 3-4 months in advance. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- After attending your appointment, we strongly advise that your order is booked in and paid for at least 2-3 months in advance if ordering 1-2 dresses
- 3-4 months in advance if ordering 3-5 dresses
- 5-6 months in advance if ordering 6+ dresses